A step-by-step tutorial and everything you need to know about making a CUTTING BOARD.
Cutting boards are typically a beginner woodworker’s first project, BUT there are a few things you should know before gluing some pieces of wood together. In this video, I document my entire process of making a beautiful, edge grain, walnut cutting board from start to finish.
Casual Builds t-shirts AVAILABLE HERE: https://teespring.com/stores/casual-builds (the tri-blend shirt is literally the most comfortable t-shirt I own!).
As always, if you found this video help, please hit the like button and be sure to subscribe to see all future beginner and DIY woodworking content.
#cuttingboard #woodworking #diy
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
TOOLS/PRODUCTS IN THIS VIDEO //
– Mineral Oil: https://amzn.to/2VLbQlK
– Mineral Oil with Waxes (Conditioner): https://amzn.to/3aEK4eY
– Toggle Clamps (for my jointer jig): https://amzn.to/2XC7JrW
– Bessey Pipe Clamps: https://amzn.to/3bXB4Tq
– Titebond III Wood Glue: https://amzn.to/2W2s6xE
– Freud 10″ x 24T Heavy-Duty Rip Blade: https://amzn.to/2xyaS38
– Painter’s Tripod/Pyramid (not the one’s I have, but similar): https://amzn.to/3bWkkLM
– Planer: https://amzn.to/2A9oNxx
– Jointer: https://amzn.to/3guVZzW
– Router: https://amzn.to/2WeW56k
MY FILMING GEAR //
– Camera (Cannon M50 Mirrorless): https://amzn.to/2Qh4xj5
– Blue Yeti Nano USB Microphone: https://amzn.to/39xUBJq
– Tripod: https://amzn.to/2QCdzpR
– Camera Slider: https://amzn.to/36fws8p
– Rode Microphone: https://amzn.to/39s6vVr